Come Worship With Us
Join Us for Worship this Sunday, June 26 @ 10 am.
Midweek Worship @ 7 pm every Wednesday.
Bilingual VBS Every Wednesday from 4:30-8:00 pm. Begins June 15 and continues every Wednesday through and including July 20.
Get SUBMERGED IN THE WORD as we experience Bible stories where God shows us his greatness and water plays a supporting role. Moses will part the Sea, Jonah will spend some time inside the whale before he chooses to follow God’s plan, Jesus will be baptized by John the Baptist, Jesus will make fishers of men out of men who thought they would spend their life fishing for fish, and Jesus will Walk on Water.
We will experience these stories through reading, dramas, crafts, games and songs.
We will also Submerge ourselves in new language so that we can all communicate with each other better! Everyone will be working together to both teach and learn. We will be using flash cards to play games that will help us remember the new words we have learned! New songs that we learn in both Spanish and English will be sung at our Worship Service at the end of each session.
Each Wednesday, we will learn, play, eat, and worship together!!!
We need both children and adults to make this successful, so please fill out this form and if you are an adult, let us know if there is a certain area you would like to work in. Tell your friends and neighbors. We want to make this a wonderful VBS experience for all children of our community!!! All are welcome!
How To Get Here
Our address is:
3305 Lawrenceville Hwy
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30044
We're located 1/4 mile northeast of Ronald Reagan Pkwy on Hwy 29 and very convenient to the Lawrenceville and Lilburn areas.
What Others Say About Us
Mystery Worshipper website visits Amazing Grace and gives us a 9 out of 10! Below are a few excerpts, but here is where you can read the full review.
- Was the worship stiff-upper-lip, happy clappy, or what?
- The worship was warm and open, flowing freely from one section to the next.
- Which part of the service was like being in heaven?
- The beautiful eucharist setting by Marty Haugen, flowing freely under the leadership of the pastor, supported by the musicians and the singing and praying of the congregation.
- And which part was like being in... er... the other place?
- To be honest, the service ended too soon. We really enjoyed the worship.